Report NEP-MIG-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Holiday Destinations: Understanding the Travel Choices of Irish," Papers WP210, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Edith Sand & Assaf Razin, 2007. "The Political-Economy Positive Role of the Social Security System in Sustaining Immigration (But Not Vice Versa)," NBER Working Papers 13598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nekby, Lena & Rödin, Magnus & Özcan, Gülay, 2007. "Acculturation Identity and Educational Attainment," SULCIS Working Papers 2007:6, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Gregg Huff & Giovanni Caggiano, 2007. "Globalization and Labor Market Integration in Late Nineteenth- and Early Twentieth-Century Asia," Working Papers 2007_14, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Joseph Pearlman & Richard Pierse, 2007. "Growth and Welfare Effects of East-West European Migration," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1507, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- David McKenzie & John Gibson & Steven Stillman, 2007. "Moving to Opportunity, Leaving Behind What? Evaluating the Initial Effects of a Migration Policy on Incomes and Poverty in Source Areas," Working Papers in Economics 07/23, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Shan (Victor) Jiang, "undated". "Immigration, Information, and Trade Margins," Working Papers 2007-16, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 31 Oct 2007.
- Kumagai, Satoru, 2007. "Comparing the Networks of Ethnic Japanese and Ethnic Chinese in International Trade," IDE Discussion Papers 113, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Adriana Sánchez Hugalde, 2007. "Influencia de la inmigración en la elección escolar," Working Papers 2007/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).