Report NEP-MIG-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carolyn Moehling & Anne Morrison Piehl, 2007. "Immigration and Crime in Early 20th Century America," Departmental Working Papers 200704, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 2007. "Star Scientists, Innovation and Regional and National Immigration," NBER Working Papers 13547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:20-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martine Rutten, 2007. "The Economic Impact of Medical Migration: an Overview of the Literature," IIDE Discussion Papers 20070803, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Martine Rutten, 2007. "The Economic Impact of Medical Migration: a Receiving CountryÕs Perspective," IIDE Discussion Papers 20070804, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Brücker, Herbert & Defoort, Cecily, 2007. "Inequality and the (self-)selection of international migrants : theory and novel evidence," IAB Discussion Paper 200726, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Lundborg, Per, 2007. "Assimilation in Sweden: Wages, Employment and Work Income," SULCIS Working Papers 2007:5, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2007/4/doc2007-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Baranowska, Anna & Bukowski, Maciej & Bober, Magda & Lewandowski, Piotr & Magda, Iga & Sarzalska, Malgorzata & Szydlowski, Arkadiusz & Zawistowski, Julian, 2006. "Zatrudnienie w Polsce 2006: Produktywnosc dla pracy," MPRA Paper 5524, University Library of Munich, Germany.