Report NEP-MIG-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Erik Hurst & Nikolai Roussanov, 2007. "Conspicuous Consumption and Race," NBER Working Papers 13392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mazzolari, Francesca, 2007. "Dual Citizenship Rights: Do They Make More and Better Citizens?," IZA Discussion Papers 3008, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2007. "Are Muslim Immigrants Different in Terms of Cultural Integration?," IZA Discussion Papers 3006, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2007. "Task Specialization, Comparative Advantages, and the Effects of Immigration on Wages," NBER Working Papers 13389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collie, David R., 2007. "Auctioning Immigration Visas," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/25, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Alisher Aldashev & Johannes Gernandt & Stephan L. Thomsen, 2007. "Language Usage, Participation, Employment and Earnings," FEMM Working Papers 07018, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Prabir C. Bhattacharya, 2007. "Informal Sector, Income Inequality and Economic Development," CERT Discussion Papers 0709, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.