Report NEP-MIC-2020-11-16This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gülen Karakoç & Marco Pagnozzi & Salvatore Piccolo & Giovanni W. Puopolo, 2020. "Information Acquisition and Financial Advice," CSEF Working Papers 587, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Lukasz Balbus & Kevin Reffett & Lukasz Wozny, 2020. "Time consistent equilibria in dynamic models with recursivepayoffs and behavioral discounting," Working Papers 2020-055, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Gerard Domènech i Gironell, 2020. "Introducing media in a model of electoral competition with candidate quality," UB School of Economics Working Papers 2020/401, University of Barcelona School of Economics.
- Van Quy Nguyen, 2020. "Endowments-regarding preferences," Post-Print halshs-02966848, HAL.
- Kunimoto, Takashi & Saran, Rene & Serrano, Roberto, 2020. "Interim Rationalizable Implementation of Functions," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 21-2020, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Renee Bowen & Ilwoo Hwang & Stefan Krasa, 2020. "Personal Power Dynamics in Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 27981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallo, E. & Langtry, A., 2020. "Social Networks, Confirmation Bias and Shock Elections," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2099, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Zeng, Huaxia, 2020. "A Taxonomy of Non-dictatorial Domains," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 22-2020, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Sarah Bensalem & Nicolás Hernández Santibáñez & Nabil Kazi-Tani, 2022. "A Continuous-Time Model of Self-Protection," Working Papers hal-02974961, HAL.
- Alex Dickson & Ian MacKenzie & Petros G Sekeris, 2020. "Rent dissipation in share contests," Working Papers 2014, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Hitoshi Matsushima & Shunya Noda, 2020. "Epistemological Mechanism Design (Revised version of CARF-F-496)," CARF F-Series CARF-F-498, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Feb 2021.
- Li, Zhaolin, 2020. "Robust Moral Hazard with Distributional Ambiguity," Working Papers BAWP-2020-03, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Ron Berman & Yuval Heller, 2020. "Naive analytics equilibrium," Papers 2010.15810, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2021.
- Montinaro, Marta & Pal, Rupayan & Scrimitore, Marcella, 2020. "Per Unit and Ad Valorem Royalties in a Patent Licensing Game," FACTS: Firms And Cities Towards Sustainability 307305, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) > FACTS: Firms And Cities Towards Sustainability.
- Key, Peter & Steinberg, Richard, 2020. "Pricing, competition and content for internet service providers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 107008, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.