Report NEP-MIC-2020-05-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takashi Ui & Stephen Morris, 2020. "Incomplete Information Robustness," Working Papers on Central Bank Communication 019, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Yehuda John Levy & Andre Veiga, 2020. "On the Existence of Positive Equilibrium Profits in Competitive Screening Markets," Working Papers 2020-02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Jungyoll Yun & Andrew Kosenko, 2020. "Bilateral Information Disclosure in Adverse Selection Markets with Nonexclusive Competition," NBER Working Papers 27041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerman, Toygar & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Karos, Dominik, 2020. "Persuading Strategic Voters," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Kunimoto, Takashi & Saran, Rene, 2020. "Robust Implementation in Rationalizable Strategies in General Mechanisms," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 10-2020, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & David Schmeidler, 2020. "Equilibria of nonatomic anonymous games," Papers 2005.01839, arXiv.org.
- Andreas Hefti & Shuo Liu & Armin Schmutzler, 2020. "Preferences, confusion and competition," ECON - Working Papers 344, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Niclas Boehmer & Edith Elkind, 2020. "Stable Roommate Problem with Diversity Preferences," Papers 2004.14640, arXiv.org.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Thomas Lyon, 2020. "Merchants of doubt: Corporate political action when NGO credibility is uncertain," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-02552465, HAL.
- Mithun Chakraborty & Ayumi Igarashi & Warut Suksompong & Yair Zick, 2019. "Weighted Envy-Freeness in Indivisible Item Allocation," Papers 1909.10502, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2020.
- Vladimir Asriyan & Victoria Vanasco, 2019. "Security design in non-exclusive markets with asymmetric information," Economics Working Papers 1712, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Zarko Kalamov & Marco Runkel, 2020. "Present-Focused Preferences and Sin Goods Consumption at the Extensive and Intensive Margins," CESifo Working Paper Series 8237, CESifo.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur, 2020. "Partial privatization and subsidization in a time-consistent policy: output versus R&D subsidies," MPRA Paper 99861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent Miclo & Daniel Spiro & Jorgen Weibull, 2020. "Optimal epidemic suppression under an ICU constraint," Papers 2005.01327, arXiv.org.
- Ulsaker, Simen A., 2020. "Exclusionary contracts and incentives to innovate," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 5/2020, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Fershtman & Alessandro Pavan, 2020. "Soft Affirmative Action and Minority Recruitment," Papers 2004.14953, arXiv.org.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Kyungmin Kim & Weijie Zhong, 2020. "Statistical Discrimination in Ratings-Guided Markets," Papers 2004.11531, arXiv.org.