Report NEP-MIC-2019-12-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Francisco Castro & Gabriel Weintraub, 2019. "Third-degree Price Discrimination Versus Uniform Pricing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2213, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jacob Leshno & Philipp Strack, 2019. "Bitcoin: An Impossibility Theorem for Proof-of-Work based Protocols," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2204R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2019.
- Paul Belleflamme & Wing Man Wynne Lam & Wouter Vergote, 2019. "Competitive Imperfect Price Discrimination and Market Power," CESifo Working Paper Series 7964, CESifo.
- Laussel, Didier & Long, Ngo Van & Resende, Joana, 2019. "The Curse of Knowledge: Having Access to Customer Information Can be Detrimental to Monopoly’s Profit," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-93, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Nicolas Drouhin, 2019. "A general model of price competition with soft capacity constraints," Post-Print halshs-01622930, HAL.
- Hiroyuki Kato & Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Hiroyuki Ozaki, 2019. "Sequential Îµ-Contamination with Learning," CARF F-Series CARF-F-468, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Sato, Susumu & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2019. "Free Entry under Common Ownership," MPRA Paper 97525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbosa, António, 2019. "Optimal Learning, Overvaluation and Overinvestment," MPRA Paper 97411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denter, Philipp, 2019. "Campaign Contests," MPRA Paper 97395, University Library of Munich, Germany.