Report NEP-MIC-2019-10-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gretschko, Vitali & Pollrich, Martin, 2019. "Incomplete contracts in dynamic procurement," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-040, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Pycia, Marek & Yenmez, M. Bumin, 2019. "Matching with Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 13994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ginzburg, Boris, 2019. "Optimal Price of Entry into a Competition," MPRA Paper 96367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Johnen & Robert Somogyi, 2019. "Deceptive Products on Platforms," Working Papers 19-13, NET Institute.
- Eric Darmon & Thomas Le Texier & Zhiwen Li & Thierry Pénard, 2019. "Multimarket Contact and Platform Competition: Reassessing the Mutual Forbearance Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2019-07, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Anton Kolotilin & Tymofiy Mylovanov & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2019. "Censorship as Optimal Persuasion," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201903, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 05 Mar 2020.
- Grant, Iris & Kesternich, Iris & Schumacher, Heiner & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2019. "Market Size and Competition: A "Hump-Shaped" Result," CEPR Discussion Papers 14009, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sofia Moroni, 2019. "Experimentation in Organizations," Working Paper 6631, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Sarit Markovich & Yaron Yehezkel, 2019. "Group Hug: Platform Competition with User-groups," Working Papers 19-04, NET Institute.
- Fumagalli, Chiara & Motta, Massimo, 2019. "Tying in evolving industries, when future entry cannot be deterred," CEPR Discussion Papers 14031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Idione Meneghel & Rabee Tourky, 2019. "On The Existence of Equilibrium In Bayesian Games Without Complementarities," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2019-669, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Jorge M. Streb, 2018. "Credible signals: A refinement of perfect Bayesian equilibria," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 674, Universidad del CEMA.
- Randall Martyr & John Moriarty & Magnus Perninge, 2019. "Infinite-horizon risk-aware optimal switching under general filtration and related systems of reflected backward stochastic difference equations," Papers 1910.04047, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2020.
- Levit, Doron & Malenko, Nadya & Maug, Ernst, 2019. "Trading and shareholder voting," CEPR Discussion Papers 14039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shouyong Shi, 2019. "Sequentially Mixed Search and Equilibrium Price Dispersion," 2019 Meeting Papers 322, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eric Kamwa & Issofa Moyouwou, 2021. "Susceptibility to Manipulation by Sincere Truncation : the Case of Scoring Rules and Scoring Runoff Systems," Post-Print hal-02185965, HAL.
- Atayev, Atabek & Janssen, Maarten, 2019. "Information Acquisition and Diffusion in Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 14036, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.