Report NEP-MIC-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maxime Menuet & Petros Sekeris, 2019. "Uncertainty, Overconfidence, and War," Working Papers hal-02155286, HAL.
- Federico Innocenti & Domenico Menicucci, 2019. "On individual incentives to bundle in oligopoly," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_16.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Nicola Doni & Domenico Menicucci, 2019. "On the optimal entry fee and reserve price for auctions with selective entry: A comment on Gentry, Li, Lu (2017)," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_18.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Soeiro, Renato & Adrego Pinto, Alberto, 2019. "Social power as a solution to the Bertrand Paradox," MPRA Paper 94271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walsh, A. M., 2019. "Games on Multi-Layer Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1954, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dütting, Paul & Fischer, Felix & Parkes, David C., 2019. "Expressiveness and robustness of first-price position auctions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85877, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kotowski, Maciej, 2019. "First-Price Auctions with Budget Constraints," Working Paper Series rwp19-021, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ha-Huy, Thai, 2019. "Savage's theorem with atoms," MPRA Paper 94516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Bruner & Caleb Cox & David M. McEvoy & Brock Stoddard, 2019. "Strategic Thinking in Contests," Working Papers 19-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.