Report NEP-MIC-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Francisco Castro & Gabriel Weintraub, 2017. "The Scope of Sequential Screening with Ex-Post Participation Constraints," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2078R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2018.
- Pablo Amorós, 2018. "Aggregating experts' opinions to select the winner of a competition," Working Papers 2018-03, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Francisco Espinosa & Debraj Ray, 2018. "Noisy Agents," NBER Working Papers 24627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hebert, Benjamin & Woodford, Michael, 2017. "Rational Inattention with Sequential Information Sampling," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3457, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Hoffmann, Eric & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2018. "Monotone Global Games," MPRA Paper 86943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Brooks, Benjamin A & Morris, Stephen, 2018. "Revenue Guarantee Equivalence," CEPR Discussion Papers 12964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anton Kolotilin & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2018. "Persuasion Meets Delegation," Discussion Papers 2018-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Lionel DE BOISDEFFRE, 2018. "Equilibrium with Differential Information and Exogenous Beliefs: A Basic Model of Full Existence," Working Papers 2017-2018_8, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jun 2018.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2017. "Dynamic Mechanism Design: An Introduction," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2102R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2018.
- Romanyuk, Gleb & Smolin, Alexey, 2018. "Cream Skimming and Information Design in Marching Markets," MPRA Paper 86713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volker Nocke & Nicolas Schutz, 2018. "An Aggregative Games Approach to Merger Analysis in Multiproduct-Firm Oligopoly," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_024_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Montez, João & Schutz, Nicolas, 2018. "All-Pay Oligopolies: Price Competition with Unobservable Inventory Choices," CEPR Discussion Papers 12963, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antill, Samuel & Grenadier, Steven, 2017. "Optimal Capital Structure and Bankruptcy Choice: Dynamic Bargaining vs Liquidation," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3582, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2018. "Multiple Long-Run Equilibria in a Free-Entry Mixed Oligopoly," MPRA Paper 86704, University Library of Munich, Germany.