Report NEP-MIC-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rohit Lamba & Ilia Krasikov, 2017. "A Theory of Dynamic Contracting with Financial Constraints," 2017 Meeting Papers 1544, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hector Chade, 2017. "Disentangling Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection," 2017 Meeting Papers 1537, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anwesha Banerjee & Nicolas Gravel, 2019. "Contribution to a Public Good under Subjective Uncertainty," Working Papers halshs-01734745, HAL.
- Thomas Santoli & Christoph Siebenbrunner, 2018. "An ontological investigation of unimaginable events," Papers 1803.02570, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Lin William Cong & Zhiguo He, 2018. "Blockchain Disruption and Smart Contracts," NBER Working Papers 24399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazuhiko Hashimoto & Kohei Shiozawa, 2018. "Strategy-Proofness and Efficiency of Probabilistic Mechanisms for Excludable Public Good," Working Papers e118, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroïan, 2018. "Targeting the Key Player: An Incentive-Based Approach," Working Papers halshs-01699849, HAL.
- Francesca Carapella, 2017. "Credit markets, Limited commitment and Optimal monetary policy," 2017 Meeting Papers 1523, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christmann, Robin, 2018. "Prosecution and Conviction under Hindsight Bias in Adversary Legal Systems," MPRA Paper 84870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reda Aboutajdine & Pierre Picard, 2018. "Preliminary investigations for better monitoring. Learning in repeated insurance audits," Working Papers hal-01713420, HAL.
- Peyman Khezr & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2018. "An efficient and implementable auction for environmental rights," Discussion Papers Series 587, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Shuichi Tsugawa & Takuya Obara, 2017. "Public good provision financed by nonlinear income tax under reduction of envy," Working Papers e117, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho, 2017. "Collusion in mixed oligopolies and the coordinated effects of privatization," FEP Working Papers 590, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mrad Mohamed & N. El Karoui, 2018. "Mixture of consistent stochastic utilities, and a priori randomness * †," Working Papers hal-01728554, HAL.