Report NEP-MIC-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomoya Kazumura & Debasis Mishra & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2017. "Strategy-proof multi-object allocation: Ex-post revenue maximization with no wastage," Working Papers e116, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Chung, Jeahan & Kim, Jeong-Yoo, 2018. "Cheap talk by multiple speakers in the presence of network externalities," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cong Pan, 2018. "Supplier Encroachment and Consumer Welfare: Upstream Firm’s Opportunism and Multichannel Distribution," ISER Discussion Paper 1020, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Madhav Raghavan, 2017. "Serial Priority in Project Allocation: A Characterisation," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 17.17, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Bernd (B.) Heidergott & Jia-Ping Huang & Ines (I.) Lindner, 2018. "Naive Learning in Social Networks with Random Communication," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-018/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bezalel Peleg & Ron Holzman, 2018. "Representations of Political Power Structures by Strategically Stable Game Forms: A Survey," Discussion Paper Series dp715, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Goldlücke, Susanne & Tröger, Thomas, 2018. "Assigning an unpleasant task without payment," Working Papers 18-02, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Eyal Baharad & Leif Danziger, 2018. "Voting in Hiring Committees: Which "Almost" Rule is Optimal?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6851, CESifo.
- Tilman Börgers & Jiangtao Li, 2018. "Strategically Simple Mechanisms," CESifo Working Paper Series 6844, CESifo.
- Mohammad Davoodalhosseini, 2018. "Adverse Selection with Heterogeneously Informed Agents," Staff Working Papers 18-7, Bank of Canada.
- Nehring, Klaus & Pivato, Marcus, 2018. "The median rule in judgement aggregation," MPRA Paper 84258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Apolte, Thomas, 2018. "A theory of autocratic transition: Prerequisites to self-enforcing democracy," CIW Discussion Papers 1/2018, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Simon Cornée & Marc Jegers & Ariane Szafarz, 2018. "A Theory of Social Finance," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2018-02, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Robert Schwager, 2018. "Majority Vote on Educational Standards," CESifo Working Paper Series 6845, CESifo.
- Daniele Giachini, 2018. "Rationality and Asset Prices under Belief Heterogeneity," LEM Papers Series 2018/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Yannick Gabuthy & Abhinay Muthoo, 2018. "Bargaining and Hold-up: The Role of Arbitration," Working Papers of BETA 2018-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Guadalupe Correa-Lopera, 2018. "Why Delegate? Comparing Direct and Representative Democracy," Working Papers 2018-01, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Ortner, Juan & Schmalz, Martin, 2018. "Disagreement and Security Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 12596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.