Report NEP-MIC-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bozbay, Irem & Peters, Hans, 2017. "Information aggregation with continuum of types," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2018. "Sequential equilibrium without rational expectations of prices: A theorem of full existence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01593567, HAL.
- Bio-Akanni ELEGBEDE, 2017. "Oligopoly Equilibrium with differentiated commodities: a computation of two models," Working Papers CREGO 1171201, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- SPRUMONT, Yves, 2017. "Relative Nash welfarism," Cahiers de recherche 2017-03, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dizdar, Deniz & Moldovanu, Benny & Szech, Nora, 2017. "The multiplier effect in two-sided markets with bilateral investments," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-310, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Subir Bose & Arup Daripa, 2017. "Eliciting Second-Order Beliefs," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1710, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Jean Guillaume Forand & Jan Zapal, 2017. "The Demand and Supply of Favours in Dynamic Relationships," Working Papers 1705, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Chongwoo Choe & In-Uck Park, 2017. "Information Transmission Through Influence Activities," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 17/692, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Timo Hiller, 2017. "Too Big to Jail? Key-Player Policies When the Network is Endogenous," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 17/693, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Triossi, Matteo & Romero-Medina, Antonio, 2017. "Two-sided strategy-proofness in many-to-many matching markets," UC3M Working papers. Economics 26081, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Michel Grabisch & Alexis Poindron & Agnieszka Rusinowka, 2017. "A model of anonymous influence with anti-conformist agents," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17047, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Anna Maria C. Menichini & Peter J. Simmons, 2017. "Efficient audits by pooling projects," Discussion Papers 17/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Beckmann, Klaus B., 2017. "Bounded rationality in differential games," Working Paper 178/2017, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Thomas Garcia & Ismaël Rafaï & Sébastien Massoni, 2017. "Information Order Shifts Criterion Placement in Perceptual Decisions," Working Papers 1734, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jiyun Cao & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2017. "Patent licensing in the presence of a differentiated good," Working papers 282, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Dino Borie & Dorian Jullien, 2017. "Description-dependent Choices," Working Papers halshs-01651086, HAL.
- Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2017. "Financial equilibrium with differential information: An existence theorem," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01599385, HAL.