Report NEP-MIC-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2016. "Selling to Intermediaries: Optimal Auction Design in a Common Value Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2064R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2017.
- David S. Ahn & Ryota Iijima & Todd Sarver, 2017. "Naiveté About Temptation and Self-Control: Foundations for Naive Quasi-Hyperbolic Discounting," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2099, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Anderson, Simon P & Peitz, Martin, 2017. "Media See-saws: Winners and Losers in Platform Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 12214, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McCarthy, David & Mikkola, Kalle & Thomas, Teruji, 2017. "Aggregation for general populations without continuity or completeness," MPRA Paper 80820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2017. "Gaming modeling of self-enforcing agreements and free-rider problem," MPRA Paper 80818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berens, Stefan & Chochua, Lasha, 2017. "The impartial observer under uncertainty," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 576, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Jonathan W. Leland & Mark Schneider, 2017. "Risk Preference, Time Preference, and Salience Perception," Working Papers 17-16, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- McCarthy, David & Mikkola, Kalle & Thomas, Teruji, 2017. "Representation of strongly independent preorders by vector-valued functions," MPRA Paper 80806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anton Bondarev & Frank C. Krysiak, 2017. "Robust policy schemes for R&D games with asymmetric information," Working papers 2017/14, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Levon Barseghyan & Stephen Coate, 2017. "On the Dynamics of Community Development," NBER Working Papers 23674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Valasek, Justin, 2017. "A rationale for unanimity in committees," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-308, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Athanasios Andrikopoulos, 2017. "Generalizations of Szpilrajn's Theorem in economic and game theories," Papers 1708.04711, arXiv.org.
- John E. Roemer, 2017. "Embedding Cooperation in General-equilibrium Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2098, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.