Report NEP-MIC-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- PRAM, Kym, 2017. "Hard evidence and welfare in adverse selection environments," Economics Working Papers MWP 2017/10, European University Institute.
- Federica Ceron & Vassili Vergopoulos, 2017. "Aggregation of Bayesian preferences: Unanimity vs Monotonicity," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thibaut Mastrolia & Zhenjie Ren, 2017. "Principal-Agent Problem with Common Agency without Communication," Papers 1706.02936, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Alexander Zimper, 2017. "Rationalizable Information Equilibria," Working Papers 201745, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Raymond Deneckere & André De Palma & Luc Leruth, 2016. "Risk Sharing in an Adverse Selection Model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01393213, HAL.
- Kerkkamp, R.B.O. & van den Heuvel, W. & Wagelmans, A.P.M., 2017. "Robust Pooling for Contracting Models with Asymmetric Information," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2017-10, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Suhan Altay & Katia Colaneri & Zehra Eksi, 2017. "Portfolio optimization for a large investor controlling market sentiment under partial information," Papers 1706.03567, arXiv.org.
- Geraldo Cerqueiro & María Fabiana Penas & Robert Seamans, 2017. "Personal Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 17-42, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Meixing Dai & Moïse Sidiropoulos, 2017. "How multiplicative uncertainty affects the tradeoff between information disclosure and stabilisation policy?," Working Papers of BETA 2017-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Gisèle Umbhauer, 2017. "Second price all-pay auctions, how much money do players get or lose?," Working Papers of BETA 2017-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.