Report NEP-MIC-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cornière (de), Alexandre & Taylor, Greg, 2017. "A Model of Biased Intermediation," TSE Working Papers 17-753, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2019.
- Salvador Barberà & Matthew O. Jackson, 2017. "A Model of Protests, Revolution, and Information," Working Papers 951, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Selay, A. & Haimanko, Ori & Einy, Ezra & Aiche, A. & Moreno, Diego, 2016. "Information advantage in common-value classic Tullock contests," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23939, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Eccles, Peter & Wegner, Nora, 2017. "Scalable games: modelling games of incomplete information," Bank of England working papers 641, Bank of England.
- Sara Biancini & David Ettinger & Baptiste Venet, 2017. "Mission Drift in Microcredit and Microfinance Institution Incentives," Working Papers DT/2017/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Dubra, Juan & Caffera, Marcelo & Figueroa, Nicolás, 2016. "Mechanism Design when players' Preferences and information coincide," MPRA Paper 75721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Embrey & Friederike Mengel & Ronald Peeters, 2016. "Strategy Revision Opportunities and Collusion," Working Paper Series 08716, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Saulle, Riccardo & Seel, Christian, 2017. "The Myopic Stable Set for Social Environments," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Moreno-García, Emma & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2017. "Information within coalitions: risk and ambiguity," MPRA Paper 76428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Behrens, Kristian & Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Murata, Yasusada, 2017. "On measuring welfare changes when varieties are endogenous," CEPR Discussion Papers 11774, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wooders, John & Moreno Ruiz, Diego, 2016. "Reserve Prices in Auctions with Entry when the Seller in Risk Averse," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23951, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "License and entry strategies for outside innovator in duopoly," MPRA Paper 76444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gehrlein, William & Le Breton, Michel & Lepelley, Dominique, 2017. "The Likelihood of a Condorcet Winner in the Logrolling Setting," TSE Working Papers 17-755, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Nicol'as Hern'andez Santib'a~nez & Dylan Possamai & Chao Zhou, 2017. "Bank monitoring incentives under moral hazard and adverse selection," Papers 1701.05864, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Yunzhi Hu & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2017. "Pledgeability, Industry Liquidity, and Financing Cycles," NBER Working Papers 23055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Schöb, Ronnie, 2017. "Habit formation and the Pareto-efficient provision of public goods," Discussion Papers 2017/1, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Tsakas, Elias, 2016. "Reasonable doubt revisited," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Matsumura, Toshihiro & Sato, Susumu, 2017. "A New Approach to Free Entry Markets in Mixed Oligopolies: Welfare Implications," MPRA Paper 76450, University Library of Munich, Germany.