Report NEP-MIC-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Barigozzi & C. A. Ma, 2016. "Product Differentiation with Multiple Qualities," Working Papers wp1075, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Victor H. Aguiar, 2016. "Random Categorization and Bounded Rationality," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20163, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Irem Bozbay, 2015. "Truth-Tracking Judgment Aggregation Over Interconnected Issues," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0916, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2016. "A Bayesian implementable social choice function may not be truthfully implementable," MPRA Paper 73694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sémirat, S., 2016. "Vertical conflict of interest and horizontal inequities," Working Papers 2016-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Peter A. Streufert, 2016. "The Category of Node-and-Choice Preforms for Extensive-Form Games," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20162, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Schottmüller, 2016. "Too good to be truthful: Why competent advisers are fired," Discussion Papers 16-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- David Wettstein & Todd R. Kaplan, 2016. "Two-Stage Contests with Preferences over Style," Working Papers 1607, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- MEALEM, Yosef & NITZAN, Shmuel & UI, Takashi, 2016. "The Advantage of Dual Discrimination in Lottery Contest Games," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-34, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jean Paul Decamps & Catherine Casamatta & Arnold Chassagnon & Andrea Attar, 2016. "Multiple Lenders, Strategic Default and Covenants," 2016 Meeting Papers 701, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi, 2016. "Optimal Prizes," Department of Economics Working Papers 16-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Craig Webb, 2016. "Continuous Quasi-Hyperbolic Discounting," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1602, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- L. A. Franzoni, 2016. "Correlated accidents," Working Papers wp1074, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.