Report NEP-MIC-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Mell, 2015. "Fooling Some of the People Some of the Time: Reputation Management and Optimal Betrayal," Economics Series Working Papers 770, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Yusuke Kamishiro & Roberto Serrano & Myrna Wooders, 2015. "Information and Small Group Effectiveness in Large Quasilinear Economies," Working Papers 2015-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Heyen, Daniel & Goeschl, Timo & Wiesenfarth , Boris, 2015. "Risk Assessment under Ambiguity: Precautionary Learning vs. Research Pessimism," Working Papers 0605, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Borissov, Kirill & Pakhnin, Mikhail & Puppe, Clemens, 2015. "On discounting and voting in a simple growth model," Working Paper Series in Economics 77, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Nicolas GRAVEL & Michel POITEVIN, 2015. "Should a Non-rival Public Good Always be Provided Centrally?," Cahiers de recherche 12-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Marco Rojas & Damián Vergara, 2018. "Ambiguity and Long-Run Cooperation in Strategic Games," Working Papers wp415, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Khan A. & Peeters R.J.A.P., 2015. "Imitation and price competition in a differentiated market," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Driesen B.W.I. & Lombardi M. & Peters H.J.M., 2015. "Feasible sets, comparative risk aversion, and comparative uncertainty aversion in bargaining," Research Memorandum 031, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Mostapha Diss & Patrizia Pérez-Asurmendi, 2015. "Consistent collective decisions under majorities based on difference of votes," Working Papers 1533, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Frédéric Gavrel & Thérèse Rebière, 2015. "On the Equilibrium and Welfare Consequences of Going Ahead of the Smiths," Working Papers halshs-01242504, HAL.
- Darrell Duffie & Lei Qiao & Yeneng Sun, 2015. "Dynamic Directed Random Matching," NBER Working Papers 21731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bulat Sanditov & Saurabh Arora, 2015. "Social network and private provision of public goods," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-35, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-01241819 is not listed on IDEAS anymore