Report NEP-MIC-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George J. Mailath & Volker Nocke & Lucy White, 2015. "When and How the Punishment Must Fit the Crime," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2015-622, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Alice Hsiaw, 2015. "Goal Bracketing and Self-Control," Working Papers 90, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Victor Aguiar & Maria Jose Boccardi & Mark Dean, 2015. "Satisficing and Stochastic Choice," Working Papers 2015-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Brügemann, Björn & Gautier, Pieter A. & Menzio, Guido, 2015. "Intra Firm Bargaining and Shapley Values," IZA Discussion Papers 9293, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kazuhiko Hashimoto & Takuma Wakayama, 2015. "Fair Reallocation in Economies with Single-Peaked Preferences," ISER Discussion Paper 0947, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2015. "A strategic implementation of the sequential equal surplus division rule for digraph cooperative games," Working Papers 2015-07, CRESE.
- Luciana C. Fiorini & José A. Rodrigues-Neto, 2014. "Self-Consistency and Common Prior in Non-Partitional Knowledge Models," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2014-621, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2015. "Evidential equilibria: Heuristics and biases in static games of complete information Working Paper Version," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/21, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Xavier Gabaix, 2015. "Optimal Taxation with Behavioral Agents," NBER Working Papers 21524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.