Report NEP-MIC-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ganguly, Chirantan & Ray, Indrajit, 2015. "Information-Revelation and Coordination Using Cheap Talk in a Game with Two-Sided Private Information," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Francoise Forges & Ulrich Horst & Antoine Salomon, 2014. "Feasibility and individual rationality in two-person Bayesian games," Working Papers hal-01094061, HAL.
- Sidartha Gordon, 2014. "Unanimity in Attribute-Based Preference Domains," Working Papers hal-01061994, HAL.
- Pierre Gosselin & Aïleen Lotz & Marc Wambst, 2015. "From Rationality to Irrationality : Dynamic Interacting Structures," Working Papers hal-01122078, HAL.
- Matias Nunez & Jean-François Laslier, 2015. "Bargaining through Approval," PSE Working Papers halshs-01168675, HAL.
- Ian Crawford & Matthew Polisson, 2015. "Demand analysis with partially observed prices," IFS Working Papers W15/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Lamy, Laurent, 2015. "A mechanism design approach to the Tiebout hypothesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Economides, 2015. "Economic Features of the Internet and Network Neutrality," Working Papers 15-01, NET Institute.
- Victor Filipe Martins da Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2015. "Constrained Efficiency Without Commitment," Working Papers hal-01097121, HAL.
- Gaetano Gaballo & Ryan Chahrour, 2015. "On the Nature and Stability of Sentiments," 2015 Meeting Papers 469, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Frédéric Gavrel & Thérèse Rebière, 2015. "On the Equilibrium and Welfare Consequences of Keeping Up With The Joneses," Working Papers halshs-01158406, HAL.
- Moritz Meyer-ter-Vehn & Simon Board, 2015. "A Reputational Theory of Firm Dynamics," 2015 Meeting Papers 427, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Endre Cs'oka, 2015. "A conjecture about the efficiency of first price mechanisms," Papers 1508.03651, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Raicho Bolijov & Alfred Galichon, 2014. "Matching in Closed-Form: Equilibrium, identification, and comparative statics," Working Papers hal-01169654, HAL.
- Alina Szuz & Anna Agliari & Tonu Puu, 2015. "A Cournot triopoly with two identical producers," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 13, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Aug 2015.
- Martin Ellison & Charles Brendon, 2015. "Time-Consistent Institutional Design," 2015 Meeting Papers 495, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ismail Saglam, 2015. "Research and Development of an Optimally Regulated Monopolist with Unknown Costs," IPEK Working Papers 1502, Ipek University, Department of Economics.