Report NEP-MIC-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "The Comparison of Information Structures in Games: Bayes Correlated Equilibrium and Individual Sufficiency," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1909R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 2014.
- Juan I. Beccuti, 2014. "Optimal Selling Mechanisms under Imperfect Commitment: Extending to the Multi-Period Case," Diskussionsschriften dp1402, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Juan I. Beccuti, 2014. "Optimal Selling Mechanisms under Imperfect Commitment," Diskussionsschriften dp1401, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Theodore L. Turocy & Lucas Rentschler, 2014. "Two Bidder All-Pay Auctions with Interdependent Valuations, including the Highly Competitive Case," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 063, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Berger A. & MÃ¼ller R.J. & Naeemi S.H., 2014. "Characterizing implementable allocation rules in multi-dimensional environments," Research Memorandum 021, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Charles Z. Zheng, 2014. "Existence of Monotone Equilibria in First-Price Auctions with Resale," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20141, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Francesco Giovannoni & Miltiadis Makris, 2014. "Reputational Bidding," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/641, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Claus-Jochen Haake, 2013. "Cooperative Transfer Price Negotiations under Incomplete Information," Working Papers CIE 64, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Eric Bahel, 2014. "On the core and bargaining set of a veto game," Working Papers e07-48, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Ning Sun & Zaifu Yang, 2014. "An Efficient and Incentive Compatible Dynamic Auction for Multiple Complements," Discussion Papers 14/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nick Vikander, 2014. "Sellouts, Beliefs, and Bandwagon Behavior," Discussion Papers 14-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Azomahou, T. & Opolot, D., 2014. "Beliefs dynamics in communication networks," MERIT Working Papers 034, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Carmen Arguedas & Esther Blanco, 2014. "Incentives for Voluntary Practices, Fraud, and Certification," Working Papers 2014-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Fabrizio Adriani & Silvia Sonderegger, 2014. "Evolution of similarity judgements in intertemporal choice," Discussion Papers 2014-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.