Report NEP-MIC-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Penalva, José & Ganuza, Juan-José, 2014. "Information disclosure in optimal auctions," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series id-14-02, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Peeters R.J.A.P. & Méder Z.Z. & Flesch J., 2014. "Naiveté and sophistication in dynamic inconsistency," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Anno, Hidekazu & Kurino, Morimitsu, 2014. "Second-best incentive compatible allocation rules for multiple-type indivisible objects," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2014-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Atakan, Alp Enver & Ekmekci, Mehmet, 2014. "Reputation in Repeated Moral Hazard Games," MPRA Paper 54427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Claudia Meroni & Carlos Pimienta, 2014. "Strategic Stability in Poisson Games," Discussion Papers 2014-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Fiocco, Raffaele, 2014. "The strategic value of partial vertical integration," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 455, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.