Report NEP-MIC-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Martínez-Gorricho, 2014. "Information and consumer fraud in a signalling model," Working Papers. Serie AD 2014-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tanja Hörtnagl & Rudolf Kerschbamer, 2014. "How the Value of Information Shapes the Value of Commitment Or: Why the Value of Commitment Does Not Vanish," Working Papers 2014-03, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Robert Hahn & Robert Ritz, 2014. "Optimal Altruism in Public Good Provision," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1403, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- P. Roberti, 2014. "Lobbying in a multidimensional policy space with salient issues," Working Papers wp922, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2014. "Endogenous product compatibility choice under Cournot competition with a network externality," Discussion Paper Series 115, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2014.
- Andrew Caplin & Mark Dean, 2014. "Revealed Preference, Rational Inattention, and Costly Information Acquisition," NBER Working Papers 19876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- HÃ¼lya Eraslan & Antonio Merlo, 2014. "Some Unpleasant Bargaining Arithmetic?," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Dietrichson, Jens & Gudmundsson, Jens & Jochem, Torsten, 2014. "Let's Talk It Over: Communication and Coordination in Teams," Working Papers 2014:2, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 18 Apr 2018.
- Daron Acemoglu & Mohamed Mostagir & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2014. "Managing Innovation in a Crowd," NBER Working Papers 19852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.