Report NEP-MIC-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chirantan Ganguly & Indrajit Ray, 2013. "Information-Revelation and Coordination Using Cheap Talk in a Battle of the Sexes with Two-Sided Private Information," Discussion Papers 13-01r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2013. "Markets, Correlation, and Regret-Matching," Discussion Paper Series dp648, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Frédéric Loss & Gwanaël Piaser, 2013. "Linear Prices Equilibria and Nonexclusive Insurance Market," Working Papers hal-00870113, HAL.
- Nicollier, Luciana A, 2013. "Reviews, Prices and Endogenous Information Transmission," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1029, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal & Matthew Ellman, 2014. "In Google We Trust?," Working Papers 717, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Item repec:cep:stitep:/2013/564 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bos:wpaper:wp2013-001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sergiu Hart & Noam Nisan, 2013. "The Query Complexity of Correlated Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp647, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Einy, E & Haimanko, O & Moreno, D & Sela, A & Shitovitz, B, 2013. "Tullock Contests with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 2013-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- José de Sousa & Xavier Fairise, 2013. "On the value of partial commitment for cooperative investment in buyer-supplier relationship," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00870060, HAL.