Report NEP-MIC-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Willemien Kets, 2014. "Finite Depth of Reasoning and Equilibrium Play in Games with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 1569, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "Natural Implementation with Partially Honest Agents in Economic Environments," Discussion Paper Series 592, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "Partially Honest Nash Implementation: A Full Characterization," Discussion Paper Series 590, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2013. "Optimal Voting Rules," Working Papers tecipa-493, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Guimarães, Bernardo & Araújo, Luís, 2013. "The effect of options on coordination," Textos para discussão 324, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Gotoh, Reiko & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2014. "Securing Basic Well-being for All," Discussion Paper Series 591, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2013. "Moral Hazard and Cooperation in Competing Teams," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201308, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Mehmet Ekmekci & Nuh Dalkiran, 2013. "Limits to Reputations," 2013 Meeting Papers 49, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kohei Kawamura & Vasileios Vlaseros, . "Expert Information and Majority Decisions," ESE Discussion Papers 220, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Moreno-Garrido, Luis José Blas, 2013. "Relative Injustice Aversion," QM&ET Working Papers 13-4, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica, revised 27 Jul 2015.
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2013. "Financial Innovation, Collateral and Investment," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1903, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.