Report NEP-MIC-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaurab Aryal & Ronald Stauber, 2013. "Trembles in Extensive Games with Ambiguity Averse Players," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-606, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Ronen Gradwohl, 2013. "Privacy in Implementation," Discussion Papers 1561, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3380/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benjamin Lester & Ludo Visschers & Ronald Wolthoff, 2013. "Competing with asking prices," Working Papers 13-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Liang, Pinghan, 2013. "Optimal delegation via a strategic intermediary," MPRA Paper 45271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robertas Zubrickas, 2013. "The provision point mechanism with reward money," ECON - Working Papers 114, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2013.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Mukherjee, Saptarshi & Muto, Nozomu, 2013. "List-based decision problems," Discussion Papers 2013-02, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Akiko Maruyama, 2013. "Learning about one's own type: a search model with two-sided uncertainty," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-24, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni & Elena Manzoni, 2013. "Voting for Legislators," Working Papers 240, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2013. "Investments in physical capital, relationship-specificity, and the property rights approach," MPRA Paper 45243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alam, M. Shahid, 2013. "Constant Returns to Scale: Can the Neoclassical Economy Exist?," MPRA Paper 45153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kei Kawakami, 2013. "Optimal Market Size," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1168, The University of Melbourne.