Report NEP-MIC-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luciano De Castro, 2012. "Correlation of Types in Bayesian Games," Discussion Papers 1556, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Thomas Epper & Helga Fehr-Duda, 2012. "The missing link: Unifying risk taking and time discounting," ECON - Working Papers 096, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- John Duffy & Huan Xie, 2012. "Group Size and Cooperation among Strangers," Working Papers 12010, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/9256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Flores Díaz, Ramón Jesús & Molina, Elisenda & Tejada, Juan, 2012. "Pyramidal values," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws122418, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Yang, Yi-You, 2012. "Free disposal, monotonicity and equilibrium," MPRA Paper 42585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:722 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mongin, Philippe & Pivato, Marcus, 2012. "Ranking Multidimensional Alternatives and Uncertain Prospects," MPRA Paper 42515, University Library of Munich, Germany.