Report NEP-MIC-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Mullainathan, Sendhil, 2012. "Corruption," Working Paper Series rwp12-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond, 2012. "The Tenuous Relationship between Effort and Performance Pay," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/11, University of Stavanger.
- Daniel Hern\'andez-Hern\'andez & Leonel P\'erez-Hern\'andez, 2012. "Robust utility maximization for L\'evy processes: Penalization and solvability," Papers 1206.0715, arXiv.org.
- Moti Michaeli & Daniel Spiro, 2012. "The Distribution of Revealed Preferences under Social Pressure," Discussion Paper Series dp609, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Dominik Erharter, 2012. "Credence goods markets, distributional preferences and the role of institutions," Working Papers 2012-11, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Yehuda (John) Levy, 2012. "A Discounted Stochastic Game with No Stationary Nash Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series dp596r, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised May 2012.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:2012-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:2012-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3144/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore