Report NEP-MIC-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gollier, Christian, 2012. "Optimal insurance design of ambiguous risks," IDEI Working Papers 718, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jan 2013.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2012. "Some properties of autocoherent models," TSE Working Papers 12-285, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Roberto A. De Santis & Carlo A. Favero & Barbara Roffia, 2012. "Euro Area Money Demand and International Portfolio Allocation: A Contribution to Assessing Risks to Price Stability," Working Papers 432, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bhaskar, Venkataraman, 2012. "Dynamic Moral Hazard, Learning and Belief Manipulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Segev, Ella & Sela, Aner, 2012. "Multi-Stage Sequential All-Pay Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8949, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bettina Klose & Dan Kovenock, 2012. "Extremism Drives Out Moderation," Working Papers 12-10, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Le Breton, Michel & Sudhölter, Peter & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012. "Sequential Legislative Lobbying," IDEI Working Papers 714, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Rey, Patrick & Salant, David, 2012. "Abuse of Dominance and Licensing of Intellectual Property," IDEI Working Papers 712, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Andrew Clausen & Carlo Strub, 2012. "Envelope theorems for non-smooth and non-concave optimization," ECON - Working Papers 062, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dieter Balkenborg & Josef Hofbauer & Christoph Kuzmics, 2012. "The refined best-response correspondence in normal form games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 466, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Pintér, Miklós, 2011. "Invariance under type morphisms: the bayesian Nash equilibrium," MPRA Paper 38499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Grabisch & Yukihiko Funaki, 2012. "A coalition formation value for games in partition function form," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00690696, HAL.
- Le Breton, Michel & Moreno-Ternero, Juan D. & Savvateev, Alexei & Weber, Shlomo, 2012. "Stability and Fairness in Models with a Multiple Membership," IDEI Working Papers 715, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bordes, G. & Laffond, G. & Le Breton, Michel, 2012. "Euclidean Preferences, Option Sets and Strategy Proofness," IDEI Working Papers 717, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Andersson, Tommy & Ehlers, Lars & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2012. "Least Manipulable Envy-free Rules in Economies with Indivisibilities," Working Papers 2012:8, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 Sep 2013.
- Jonathan Halket, 2012. "Existence of an equilibrium in incomplete markets with discrete choices and many markets," Economics Discussion Papers 711, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Jaume Garcia-Segarra & Miguel Gines-Vilar, 2012. "The stagnation effect and the individually strict monotonic path solutions," Working Papers 2012/10, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).