Report NEP-MIC-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1288 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Avadanei, Andreea, 2011.
"Indicatori de măsurare a integrării financiare europene. Literature review
[Measuring European financial market integration. A literature review]," MPRA Paper 28737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenney, Martin & Pon, Bryan, 2011. "Structuring the Smartphone Industry. Is the Mobile Internet OS Platform the Key?," Discussion Papers 1238, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir & Kostas Mouratidis, 2011. "Real effects of inflation uncertainty in the US," Working Papers 2011002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Quintas, Helena & Gonçalves, José Alberto, 2010. "The leadership of schools in three regions in Portugal based on the findings of external evaluation," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-11, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Ping, Luo, 2011. "What Regulatory Policies Work for Emerging Markets?," ADBI Working Papers 265, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_224 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asproudis, Elias, 2011. "Trade union structure with environmental concern and firms' technological choice," MPRA Paper 28767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Céline Gimet & Thomas Lagoarde-Segot, 2011. "A closer look at financial development and income distribution," Working Papers 1104, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Stark, Oded & Hyll, Walter & Wang, Yong, 2011. "Endogenous Selection of Comparison Groups, Human Capital Formation, and Tax Policy," Discussion Papers 99415, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Daniel X. Nguyen, 2011. "The Desire for (Danish) Quality in High and Low Income Countries," Discussion Papers 11-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Fabio Verona & Manuel M. F. Martins & Inês Drumond, 2011. "Monetary policy shocks in a DSGE model with a shadow banking system," CEF.UP Working Papers 1101, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Borooah, Vani, 2010. "Social Exclusion and Jobs Reservation in India," MPRA Paper 28668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Daniel O. Cajueiro & Dimas M. Fazio, 2010. "Financial Fragility in a General Equilibrium Model: the Brazilian case," Working Papers Series 229, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Gregor Schwerhoff & Mouhamadou Sy, 2013. "The non-monetary side of the global disinflation," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564957, HAL.
- R. I. Luttens, 2010. "Lower bounds rule!," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/683, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Matteo Mogliani, 2010. "Residual-based tests for cointegration and multiple deterministic structural breaks: A Monte Carlo study," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564897, HAL.