Report NEP-MIC-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luo, Guo Ying, 2009. "Natural Selection, Irrationality and Monopolistic Competition," MPRA Paper 15357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2009. "Innovative firms or innovative owners ? determinants of innovation in micro, small, and medium enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4934, The World Bank.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2009. "Upstream Innovation Protection: Common Law Evolution and the Dynamics of Wage Inequality," Working Papers 2009_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2009-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2009. "Two-Sided Market with Spillover - Modeling a City," MPRA Paper 15428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kathryn Graddy & George Hall, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Price Discrimination and Inventory Management at the Fulton Fish Market," NBER Working Papers 15019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00388525_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200930 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bayo, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose E. & Gil, Ricard, 2009. "The determinants of changes in the organization of production: Evidence from Spanish plant-level data," IESE Research Papers D/783, IESE Business School.
- Martin J Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 2009. "A Course in Game Theory," Levine's Bibliography 814577000000000225, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2009. "Market Structure and Property Rights in Open Source," Levine's Bibliography 814577000000000211, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1958 is not listed on IDEAS anymore