Report NEP-MIC-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fay Dunkerley & André De Palma & Stef Proost, 2008. "Spatial asymmetric duopoly with an application to Brussels' airports," Working Papers hal-00348443, HAL.
- Guido Cozzi, 2008. "Why the Rich Should Like R&D Less," Working Papers 2009_14, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Aug 2008.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00368560_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Vallée & Murat Yildizoglu, 2009. "Convergence in the Finite Cournot Oligopoly with Social and Individual Learning," Working Papers halshs-00368274, HAL.
- Engel Nielsen, Lars & Mahnke, Volker, 2009. "Managing R&D Alliance Portfolios," Working Papers 2003-10, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2009. "The Impact of Price Discrimination on Revenue: Evidence from the Concert Industry," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 105, Collegio Carlo Alberto.