Report NEP-MIC-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2008. "The impact of network structure on knowledge transfer: An application of social network analysis in the context of regional innovation networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Irina Suleymanova & Christian Wey, 2008. "Bertrand Competition in Markets with Network Effects and Switching Costs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 796, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Irina Suleymanova & Christian Wey, 2008. "On the (Mis-) Alignment of Consumer and Social Welfare in Markets with Network Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 794, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Javier Coronado & Sergi Jiménez Martín & Pedro L. Marín, 2008. "Multimarket Contact in Pharmaceutical Markets," Working Papers 2008-20, FEDEA.
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Persson, Lars & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2008. "Asymmetric Cartels - a Theory of Ring Leaders," CEPR Discussion Papers 6829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ebell, Monique & Haefke, Christian, 2008. "Product Market Deregulation and the U.S. Employment Miracle," Economics Series 223, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2008. "The Impact of Continuous Training on a Firm’s Innovations," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0024, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).