Report NEP-MIC-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marisa Miraldo, 2007. "Reference Pricing Versus Co-Payment in the Pharmaceutical Industry: Firm's Pricing Strategies," Working Papers 027cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas-Ruiz, 2008. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," Working Papers 2008-03, FEDEA.
- Kieron J. Meagher & Klaus G. Zauner, 2007. "Spatial Equilibrium in a State Space Approach to Demand Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 2007-19, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Dmitry Shapiro & Xianwen Shi, 2008. "Market Segmentation: The Role of Opaque Travel Agencies," Working Papers tecipa-310, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Katherine Cuff & Nicolas Marceau, 2007. "Equilibrium Excess Demand in the Rental Housing Market (revised)," Cahiers de recherche 0744, CIRPEE.