Report NEP-MIC-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dario Sacco, 2007. "Competition and Innovation: An Experimental Investigation," SOI - Working Papers 0714, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Luca Lambertini & Arsen Palestini, 2007. "Dynamic Advertising with Spillovers: Cartel vs Competitive Fringe," Working Paper Series 48-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Alex Dickson & Roger Hartley, 2007. "On a foundation for Cournot equilibrium," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/14, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Pollock, R., 2007. "The Control of Porting in Two-Sided Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0754, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jens Metge, 2007. "Protecting the Domestic Market: Industrial Policy and Strategic Firm Behaviour," Discussion Paper Series dp467, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Michal Mravec, 2007. "Understanding the Lack of Competition in Natural Gas Markets: The Impact of Storage Ownership and Upstream Competition," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp342, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Eugen Kovac & Kresimir Zigic, 2007. "International Competition in Vertically Differentiated Markets with Innovation and Imitation: Trade Policy versus Free Trade," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp336, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Petter Vegard Hansen, 2007. "Inflow Uncertainty in Hydropower Markets," Discussion Papers 520, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Armin Schmutzler, 2007. "The relation between competition and innovation ï¿½ Why is it such a mess?," SOI - Working Papers 0716, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2010.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles Z. Liu & Chris F. Kemerer & Michael D. Smith, 2007. "Standards Competition In The Presence Of Digital Conversion Technology: An Empirical Analysis Of The Flash Memory Card Market," Working Papers 07-17, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Avi Goldfarb & Catherine Tucker, 2007. "Search Engine Advertising: Pricing Ads to Context," Working Papers 07-23, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Helena Hye-Young Kim & Frand Spinnewyn, 2007. "Escalation Game with Endogenous Demands and The Nash Bargaining Solution," Discussion Paper Series 0709, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Helena Hye-Young Kim & Frans Spinnewyn & Luc Lauwers, 2007. "Gradual Revelation Mechanism with Two-Sided Screening," Discussion Paper Series 0710, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Sheila Olmstead & W. Michael Hanemann & Robert N. Stavins, 2007. "Water Demand Under Alternative Price Structures," NBER Working Papers 13573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uwe Cantner, 2007. "Firms' Differential Innovative Success and Market Dynamics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Daniela Favaretto & Bruno Viscolani, 2007. "Advertising and production of a seasonal good for a heterogeneous market: from total segment separability to real media," Working Papers 155, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.