Report NEP-MIC-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Bacchiega & L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2006. "On MQS regulation, innovation and market coverage," Working Papers 575, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Joskow, Paul L & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "Reliability and Competitive Electricity Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6121, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mumcu, Ayse & Saglam, Ismail, 2007. "College Admissions under Early Decision," MPRA Paper 1906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Vermeulen & Daniel Dias & Maarten Dossche & Erwan Gautier & Ignacio Hernando & Roberto Sabbatini & Harald Stahl, 2007. "Price setting in the euro area: some stylised facts from individual producer price data," Working Papers 0703, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Yi-Chun Chen & Ngo Van Long & Xiao Luo, 2007. "Iterated Strict Dominance in General Games," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-03, CIRANO.
- Nimon, W. & Beghin, John C., 2008. "Are Eco-Labels Valuable? Evidence from the Apparel Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12741, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chiara Binelli & Alessandro Maffioli, 2006. "Evaluating the Effectiveness of Public Support to Private R&D: Evidence from Argentina," OVE Working Papers 1106, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "Tying-in Two-Sided Markets and the Honour All Cards Rule," CEPR Discussion Papers 6132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.