Report NEP-MIC-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hassan Benchekroun & Licun Xue, 2006. "Cartel Stability In A Dynamic Oligopoly With Sticky Prices," Departmental Working Papers 2005-08, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Winston T.H. Koh, 2005. "The Micro-foundations of Intertemporal Price Discrimination," Working Papers 04-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Simon P. Anderson & André de Palma, 2006. "Information Congestion," Virginia Economics Online Papers 364, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Winston T.H. Koh, 2005. "Household Demand, Network Externality Effects and Intertemporal Price Discrimination," Working Papers 05-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Rabah Amir & Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Licun Xue, 2006. "Merger Performance Under Uncertain Efficiency Gains," Departmental Working Papers 2005-07, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Gaynor, 2006. "What Do We know About Competition and Quality in Health Care Markets?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/151, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Grönqvist, Erik & Lundin, Douglas, 2006. "Incentives for Clinical Trials," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 636, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Philippe De Donder & John E. Roemer, 2006. "Mixed Oligopoly Equilibria When Firms' Objectives Are Endogenous," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000436, UCLA Department of Economics.
- María José Gil-Moltó & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Vasileios Zikos, 2006. "Public Policy towards R&D in a Mixed Duopoly with Spillovers," Discussion Paper Series 2006_17, Department of Economics, Loughborough University.
- Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2006. "When prices hardly matter: Incomplete insurance contracts and markets for repair goods," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1187, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2006. "On the “Adverse Selection” of Organizations," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2006, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & Jongsang Park, 2006. "A Comment on The Role of Prices for Excludable Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 12535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.