Report NEP-MIC-2005-09-17This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Fabiani & Angela Gattulli & Roberto Sabbatini & Giovanni Veronese, 2005. "Consumer Price Setting In Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 556, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Philip J Reny, 2005. "On the Existence of Monotone Pure Strategy Equilibria in Bayesian Games," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 784828000000000413, www.najecon.org.
- Lones Smith & Peter Norman Sørensen, 2005. "Informational Herding and Optimal Experimentation," Discussion Papers 05-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hervé Crès & Mich Tvede, 2005. "On the Political Economy of Adverse Selection," Discussion Papers 05-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Jun 2006.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Robert P. Gilles, 2005. "Stable Networks and Convex Payoffs," Departmental Working Papers 2005-13, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Hans Haller & Jurjen Kamphorst, 2005. "(Non-)Existence and Scope of Nash Networks," Departmental Working Papers 2005-14, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Christoph Engel, 2005. "Corporate Design for Regulability. A Principal-Agent-Supervisor Model," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.