Report NEP-MIC-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albert Ando & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari, 2004. "A micro simulation model of demographic development and households' economic behavior in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 533, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kevin J Fox, 2005. "Returns to Scale, Technical Progress and Total Factor Productivity Growth in New Zealand Industries," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/04, New Zealand Treasury.
- isamu matsukawa, 2005. "Congestion pricing of inputs in vertically related markets," Industrial Organization 0506012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0506013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Alexandrine Jamin, 2003. "Equilibria with increasing returns : sufficient conditions on bounded production allocations," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Jun 2005.
- Bruno S. Frey & Christine Benesch & Alois Stutzer, 2005. "Does Watching TV Make Us Happy?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-15, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).