Report NEP-MIC-2005-02-06This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain Egli, 2005. "On Stability in Competition: Tying and Horizontal Product Differentiation," Diskussionsschriften dp0501, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Joan Costa Font & Juan Rovira Forns, 2004. "Willigness to Pay for Long-Term Care Coverage: the Role of Private Information and Self-Insurance," Working Papers in Economics 124, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Xavier Fageda Sanjuan, 2004. "Measuring Conduct and Cost Parameters in the Spanish Air Transport Market," Working Papers in Economics 125, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Daniel Mejía & Marc St-Pierre, 2005. "Unequal Opportunities and Human Capital Formation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1383, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bianchi, Milo & Henrekson, Magnus, 2005. "Is Neoclassical Economics still Entrepreneurless?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 584, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 02 Feb 2005.
- Giuseppe Celi, 2004. "Quality Differentiation, Vertical Disintegration and The Labour Market Effects of Intra-Industry Trade," CELPE Discussion Papers 86, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Paul Heidhues & Botond Köszegi, 2004. "The Impact of Consumer Loss Aversion on Pricing," CIG Working Papers SP II 2004-17, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Christian Ewerhart & Christoph Nitzsche, . ": On the Notion of the First Best in Standard Hidden Action Problems," IEW - Working Papers 229, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dipjyoti Majumdar, 2003. "Ordinally Bayesian Incentive Compatible Stable Matchings," Working Papers 05001, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Michel Le Breton & John A. Weymark, 2002. "Arrovian Social Choice Theory on Economic Domains," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0206, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Sep 2003.