Report NEP-MIC-2004-05-02This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Wolfgang Peters, 2003. "On the Frequency of Interior Cournot-Nash Equilibria in a Public Good Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 982, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thorsten Upmann & Frank Stähler, 2003. "Market Entry Regulation and International Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 979, CESifo Group Munich.
- Blumkin, Tomer & Margalioth, Yoram & Sadka, Efraim, 2004. "On Vertically Challenged and Horizontal Equity – Reassessing Anti-Discrimination Rules," IZA Discussion Papers 1125, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaniska Dam, 2003. "The Principal-Agent Matching Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 945, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kari Kemppainen, 2004. "Competition and regulation in European retail payment systems," Microeconomics 0404008, EconWPA.
- Dag Morten Dalen & Trond Olsen, 2003. "Regulatory Competition and Multi-national Banking," CESifo Working Paper Series 971, CESifo Group Munich.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2004. "Sharing the surplus: A just and efficient proposal for environments with externalities," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 611.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).