Report NEP-MIC-2004-03-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José María Casado García & Jesus Barreiro & Luis Perez y Perez, 2004. "Preferencias inciertas y modelo Spike en la valoración del patrimonio natural," Microeconomics 0403002, EconWPA.
- Paul Klemperer, 2004. "Auctions: Theory and Practice," Economics Papers 2004-W09, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Konrad Podczeck, 2003. "On Core-Walras Equivalence in Banach Spaces when Feasibility is defined by the Pettis Integral," Vienna Economics Papers 0403, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- David Goldbaum, 2004. "Market Efficiency and Learning in an Endogenously Unstable Environment," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2004-002, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Muren, Astri, 2004. "Unrealistic Optimism about Exogenous Events: An Experimental Test," Research Papers in Economics 2004:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Nidhiya Menon, 2004. "Declining Benefits to Membership in Micro Finance Programs - Theory and Empirical Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 0403006, EconWPA.