Report NEP-MIC-2003-04-02This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew O. Jackson & Hugo F. Sonnenschein, 2003. "The Linking of Collective Decisions and Efficiency," Microeconomics 0303007, EconWPA.
- Johansson-Stenman , Olof & Svedsäter, Henrik, 2003. "Self Image And Choice Experiments: Hypothetical And Actual Willingness To Pay," Working Papers in Economics 94, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Andrés Carvajal, . "A Continuous Extension that Preserves Concavity, Monotonicity and Lipschitz Continuity," Borradores de Economia 230, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003203 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana María Iregui, . "Decentralised Provision of Quasi- Private Goods: The Case of Colombia," Borradores de Economia 203, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrés Carvajal, . "Testable Restrictions on the Equilibrium Manifold under Random Preferences," Borradores de Economia 233, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Kevin Guerin, 2003. "Property Rights and Environmental Policy: A New Zealand Perspective," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf & Nyström, Kaj, 2003. "Stochastic Cost Benefit Rules: A Back-of-a-Lottery-Ticket Calculation Method," Umeå Economic Studies 606, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- William E. Kovacic & Carl Shapiro, 2003. "Antitrust Policy: A Century of Economic and Legal Thinking," Law and Economics 0303006, EconWPA.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Martinsson, Peter, 2003. "Are Some Lives More Valuable?," Working Papers in Economics 96, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Helen Owens, 2003. "Rail Reform Strategies: The Australian Experience," NBER Working Papers 9592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Campos Méndez & Juan Luis Jiménez González, 2003. "Old and new ideas in Competition Policy," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2003-06, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2002. "The strategic bombing of German cities during World War II and its impact on city growth," Research Report 03C03, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Marrewijk, Charles van, 2002. "Locational competition and agglomeration: the role of government spending," Research Report 02C75, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2003. "Should policy be concerned with objective or subjective risks?," Working Papers in Economics 93, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.