Report NEP-MIC-2002-05-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Bradley Ruffle, 2002. "Buyer Countervailing Power versus Monopoly Power: Evidence from Experimental Posted-Offer Markets," Economics Papers 2002-W14, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2000. "Timing, Togetherness and Time Windfalls," IZA Discussion Papers 173, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2002. "The Governance of Not-For-Profit Firms," NBER Working Papers 8921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustavsson, Patrik, 2002. "The Dynamics of European Industrial Structure," Working Paper Series 176, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicole M. Fortin & Michael Huberman, 2001. "Occupational Gender Segregation : Public Policies and Economic Forces," CIRANO Project Reports 2001rp-05, CIRANO.
- Philip J. Cook & Jens Ludwig, 2002. "The Effects of Gun Prevalence on Burglary: Deterrence vs Inducement," NBER Working Papers 8926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200233 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Johnson & Roger Wilkins, 2002. "The Net Benefit to Government of Higher Education: A "Balance Sheet" Approach," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Simon Gï¿½chter & Arno Riedl, . "Moral Property Rights in Bargaining," IEW - Working Papers 113, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200237 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200238 is not listed on IDEAS anymore