Report NEP-MIC-2001-11-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose Noguera, 2001. "Multiple Markets and Spatial Agglomeration in a One Shopping Trip Model," Urban/Regional 0111002, EconWPA.
- Luis Eeckhoudt & Christian Gollier & Giovanni Immordino, 2001. "How Diagnostic Tests Affect Prevention: a Cost-Benefit Analysis," CSEF Working Papers 53, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2001. "Work and Television," IZA Discussion Papers 376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederic Palomino and Luca Rigotti., 2000. "The Sport League's Dilemma: Competitive Balance versus Incentives to Win," Economics Working Papers E00-292, University of California at Berkeley.
- A. Mantovani, 2001. "Product Innovation and Transportation Technology in a Cournot Duopoly," Working Papers 416, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nicolas Boccard & Riccardo Calcagno, 2001. "Asymmetries of Information in Electronic Systems," CSEF Working Papers 63, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Klaus Adam, 2001. "Competitive Prices in Markets with Search and Information Frictions," CSEF Working Papers 55, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- David Fielding & Kalvinder Shields, 2001. "Dynamic Interaction Between Income and Health: Time-Series Evidence from Scandinavia," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2001. "Are the Japanese Selfish, Altruistic, or Dynastic?," NBER Working Papers 8577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fth:calaec:7-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bask, Mikael & Melkersson, Maria, 2001. "Rationally Addicted to Drinking and Smoking?," Umeå Economic Studies 567, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Ambec & Joseph A. Doucet, 2001. "Competition along a river : Decentralizing hydropower production," CSEF Working Papers 56, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Mario Padula, 2000. "Excess Smoothness and Durable Goods: Evidence from Subjective Expectations Data," CSEF Working Papers 38, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Brännlund, Runar & Nordström, Jonas, 2001. "Modelling Consumer Demand and Household Labour Supply: Welfare Effects of Increasing Carbon Taxes," Umeå Economic Studies 571, Umeå University, Department of Economics.