Report NEP-MIC-2001-08-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:levppb:49 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:levppb:48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Makoto Abe, 2001. ""Advertising Market: A Media Planning System for Information Technology Era" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-61, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas & Asplund, Rita & Nåås, Svein-Olav, 2001. "Innovation and Performance in Manufacturing Industries: A Comparison of the Nordic Countries," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0457, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Canice J. Prendergast, 2001. "Consumers and Agency Problems," NBER Working Papers 8445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han Hong & Matthew Shum, 2001. "Econometric Models of Asymmetric Ascending Auctions," Economics Working Paper Archive 453, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fth:jonhop:454 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huisman, R. & Mahieu, R.J., 2001. "Regime Jumps in Electricity Prices," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-48-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Rajkumar Buyya & Heinz Stockinger & Jonathan Giddy & David Abramson & Author One & Author Two & U. Thirdone, 2001. "Economic Models for Management of Resources in Peer-to-Peer and Grid Computing," Computational Economics 0108001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cahuzac, E. & Tahar, G., 2000. "Offre scolaire et arbitrage formation-distance : le cas des BEP en Midi-Pyrénées," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 8, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2002. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000192, David K. Levine.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2001. "California's Electricity Crisis," NBER Working Papers 8442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward E. Leamer & Michael Storper, 2001. "The Economic Geography of the Internet Age," NBER Working Papers 8450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haggarty, Luke & Brook, Penelope & Zuluaga, Ana Maria, 2001. "Thirst for reform ? private sector participation in providing Mexico City's water supply," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2654, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wop:wobaiu:2637 is not listed on IDEAS anymore