Report NEP-MIC-1999-11-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oscar Bajo & Rafael Salas, 1999. "Inequality Foundations of Concentration Measures: An Application to the Hannah-Kay Indices," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 9901, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:99s37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- F. de Vries, 1999. "The Behavioral Firm and Its Internal Game: Evolutionary Dynamics of Decision Making," Working Papers ir99036, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:1999101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:kellog:1276 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Messner & Mattias K. Polborn, 1999. "Information and Dynamic Adjustment in Life Insurance Markets," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9912, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.