Report NEP-MFD-2017-04-23This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Renaud Bourlès & Anastasia Cozarenco, 2017. "Entrepreneurial Motivation and Business Performance: Evidence from a French Microfinance Institution," Working Papers halshs-01429864, HAL.
- Hussain, A.K.M. Ghulam & Nargis, Nigar & Ashiquzzaman, S.M. & Khalil, Fahad, 2017. "The employment impact of microcredit program participation in Bangladesh: Evidence from a longitudinal household survey," GLO Discussion Paper Series 59, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera, 2017. "Discrimination, social capital, and financial constraints: The case of Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 067, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nathan Fiala, 2017. "Business is Tough, but Family is Worse: Household Bargaining and Investment in Microenterprises in Uganda," Working papers 2017-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Warner Woodworth, 2017. "Engaged Learning in MBA Programs: Hands-on Microfinance," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4707403, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- McKenzie, David & Puerto, Olga Susana, 2017. "Growing Markets through Business Training for Female Entrepreneurs: A Market-Level Randomized Experiment in Kenya," IZA Discussion Papers 10615, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simplice Asongu & Ndemaze Asongu, 2017. "The comparative exploration of mobile money services in inclusive development," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/011, African Governance and Development Institute..