Report NEP-MFD-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlan, Dean & Ratan, Aishwarya Lakshmi & Zinman, Jonathan, 2013. "Savings by and for the Poor: A Research Review and Agenda," Working Papers 118, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Casini,Paolo & Vandewalle,Lore & Wahhaj,Zaki, 2015. "Public good provision in Indian rural areas : the returns to collective action by microfinance groups," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7397, The World Bank.
- Luminita Postelnicu & Niels Hermes, 2015. "Microfinance Performance and Informal Institutions: A Cross-country Analysis," Working Papers CEB 15-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Renaud Bourlès & Anastasia Cozarenco & Dominique Henriet & Xavier Joutard, 2015. "Business Training Allocation and Credit Scoring: Theory and Evidence from Microcredit in France," Working Papers halshs-01171949, HAL.
- Karlan, Dean & Jamison, Julian & Zinman, Jonathan, 2014. "Financial Education and Access to Savings Accounts: Complements or Substitutes? Evidence from Ugandan Youth Clubs," Working Papers 132, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Karlan, Dean & Osman, Adam & Zinman, Jonathan, 2013. "Follow the Money: Methods for Identifying Consumption and Investment Responses to a Liquidity Stock," Working Papers 126, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Beaman, Lori & Karlan, Dean & Thuysbaert, Bram, 2014. "Saving for a (Not So) Rainy Day: A Randomized Evaluation of Savings Groups in Mali," Working Papers 136, Yale University, Department of Economics.