Report NEP-MFD-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beck, T.H.L. & Pamuk, H. & Uras, R.B. & Ramrattan, R., 2015. "Mobile Money, Trade Credit and Economic Development : Theory and Evidence," Discussion Paper 2015-023, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Erica Field & Seema Jayachandran & Rohini Pande & Natalia Rigol, 2015. "Friendship at Work: Can Peer Effects Catalyze Female Entrepreneurship?," NBER Working Papers 21093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Simon Quinn, 2015. "Aspire," NBER Working Papers 21084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dean Karlan & James Berry & Menno Pradhan, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana," Working Papers 1048, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Eduardo Nakasone & Maximo Torero, 2014. "Soap Operas for Female Micro Entrepreneur Training," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 87916, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Stein,Daniel Kevin & Tobacman,Jeremy, 2015. "Weather insurance savings accounts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7235, The World Bank.
- Delavallade, Clara, 2015. "Quality Healthcare and Health Insurance Retention: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in the Kolkata Slums," SALDRU Working Papers 143, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Delavallade, Clara & Dizon, Felipe & Hill, Ruth & Petraud, Jean Paul, 2015. "Managing Risk with Insurance and Savings: Experimental Evidence for Male and Female Farm Managers in the Sahel," SALDRU Working Papers 142, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Khan, Wajid & Sun, Shaorong & Khan, Ikramullah, 2015. "Sustainable Institutions or Sustainable Poverty Targeting: The Case of Microfinance," MPRA Paper 63587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dhaoui, Elwardi, 2015. "The role of Islamic Microfinance in Poverty Alleviation: Lessons from Bangladesh Experience," MPRA Paper 63665, University Library of Munich, Germany.