Report NEP-MFD-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uzma Afzal & Giovanna d'Adda & Marcel Fafchamps & Simon Quinn & Farah Said, 2014. "Two Sides of the Same Rupee? Comparing Demand for Microcredit and Microsaving in a Framed Field Experiment in Rural Pakistan," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-32, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Pushkar Maitra & Sandip Mitra & Dilip Mookherjee & Alberto Motta & Sujata Visaria, 2014. "Financing Smallholder Agriculture: An Experiment with Agent-Intermediated Microloans in India," Monash Economics Working Papers 35-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Asadul Islam & Debayan Pakrashi, 2014. "The Microcredit Puzzle: Labour Supply Behaviour of Rural Households in Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 24-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Pablo Rocha Portugal & Diego A. Vera Cossio, 2014. "Cuando las Mujeres son las que Mandan: Efecto del Ahorro en el Empoderamiento de la Mujer Boliviana," Development Research Working Paper Series 06/2014, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Ggombe Kasim Munyegera & Tomoya Matsumoto, 2014. "Mobile Money, Remittances and Rural Household Welfare: Panel Evidence from Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-22, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Nicholas Economides & Przemyslaw Jeziorski, 2014. "Mobile Money in Tanzania," Working Papers 14-24, NET Institute.